Already have an account?
If you previously entered an Omnidawn contest you probably have an account and you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left. If you do not know your password click "need help" below the login button.
- If you have any questions send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 792-4957. If we can't take your call immediately, we will usually call you back within 30 minutes. For full contest details visit www.omnidawn.com/contest
- Your manuscript file must have a .DOC, .DOCX, .RTF, or .PDF extension and be 1 MB or less in size, but if it is larger contact us and tell us the size of your file so we can temporarily increase the maximum allowed size.
- Fill in your credit card billing & contact info, the title of your manuscript, and an 8-20 character password (with no spaces) of your choice on the form below. (If you are submitting work under a pen name or for someone else, fill in your credit card billing & contact info and type your pen name or the name of the person you are submitting for in the "writer name" field.)
- In the drop-down "genre" field you have 5 choices: (1) You can choose to enter one poem for $10, or (2) Two poems for $15, or (3) Three poems for $20, or (4) Four poems for $25 , or (5) Five poems for $30.
- Also please tell us in the "Comments" field at bottom how you learned about this contest to the best of your recollection.
- To complete the "file" field click the Browse or Choose File button to navigate to your manuscript file on your computer. Select the file and click the Open or Choose button. The name of your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- You must click BOTH “submit” and then click ”continue.”
- When you have successfully finished you should immediately receive an automatic email confirmation. If you do not receive this email something may be wrong, so we strongly recommend you contact us.
- If your credit card is not accepted (usually a typo issue) we will email you directions on how to resolve the issue.