Already have an account?
If you previously entered an Omnidawn contest you probably have an account and you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left. If you do not know your password click "need help" below the login button.
- If you have any questions send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 792-4957. If we can't take your call immediately, we will usually call you back within 30 minutes. For full contest details visit www.omnidawn.com/contest
- Fill in your credit card billing & contact info, the title of your manuscript, and an 8-12 character password of your choice on the form below. (If you are submitting work under a pen name or for someone else, fill in your credit card billing & contact info and type your pen name or the name of the person you are submitting for in the "writer name" field.)
- In the drop-down "genre" field you have 3 choices: (1) You can choose to pay just the reading fee of $27 to receive NO book, or if you have a U.S. mailing address, you can choose to pay $30 ($3 extra for shipping cost) to either receive (2) the winning book, or (3) any currently available Omnidawn book (see www.omnidawn.com/products-page/current for list of titles & specify your choice of book in the "Comments" field at the bottom of this form.)
- Also please tell us in the "Comments" field at bottom how you learned about this contest to the best of your recollection.
- To complete the "file" field click the Browse or Choose File button to find the manuscript file on your computer that you want to submit. Select the file and click the Open or Choose button. The name of your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- You must click BOTH “submit” and then click ”continue.” When you click "submit" the name of your file will disappear from the file field. This is normal behavior. Just click "continue."
- When you have successfully finished you should immediately receive an automatic email confirmation, and within 3 days we will verify your contact info and send you a second email with the last lines of your manuscript so you know your entry is complete. If you do not receive these emails something may be wrong, so we strongly recommend you contact us.
- If your credit card is not accepted (usually a typo issue) we will email you directions on how to resolve the issue.